Isla Eve Dress Pattern
Immediate PDF Download
Size 6-12 month, 12-24 month, 2t, 3t, 4t, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 10
This dress was inspired by my 7 year old muse and daughter, Ava. It is fully lined, hiding all seams so that it will have the most comfort and durability possible.
The pattern includes computer drawn illustrations, diagrams, and high quality photos with detailed instructions.
The following techniques are taught within:
* how to create the 50's vintage inspired tulle bodice
* tutorial for hand stitching the ribbon flower embellishment
* using draping skirt pieces to create depth, twirl, and a flowing drape to the dress
* how to a add a ruffle to a sweetheart neckline
* tips for making working with tulle the easiest possible
Gorgeous enough for a dance costume but simpler textiles could be used for everyday casual wear.
Gorgeous professional photos by Work of Heart Photography
Stephanie Sifuentes with Dahlias and Daisies photography in Dallas, Texas
Please see more photos of many different variations on my Facebook page here